Are you are a member of Savvy Authors? April and August are the pitch months, and I’ve volunteered to help my fellow authors find agents and editors. It’s going to be an exciting month.
Mary Sue Seymour, Seymour Agency
1. The day (between 4/1-4/30) you prefer – April 18th
2. If you’d like to do a one-day blog or a one-hour chat session –chat
3. The genre or a blurb of what you’re looking for – Looking for inspirational romance and inspirational nonfiction and also secular romance of any type with the exception of erotica.
4. How you want to see the pitch – a log-line, three lines, other – A 3 line pitch would be nice.
5. A photo (of you or company logo)
6. A bio –