What is a blog hop?
A blog hop is a linky list that is shared on multiple blogs. When several blogs put the same linky list code on their blog, the exact same list appears on each blog.
Blog visitors can submit their entries on any blog that contains the list. The entries will appear on each blog where the list resides.
Blog readers see the same list on each blog, and can “HOP” from blog to blog seeing the same list of links to follow.
Blog Hops are a great way to find new readers and other authors with the same interests as you.
This hop is geared toward the paranormal and romantic suspense genre.
Rules:Your post needs to be up by June 19th by midnight and run until June 23rd at midnight.
1) Please make sure you indicate where in the world you will ship your book/prize to (US Only, Int., etc…) next to your name in the sign-ups
2) Please copy the link code and post it on your giveaway. We appreciate a link back to this blog.
3) Make sure you have the giveaway button/image on your post.
4) The topic is hot heroes. What makes a hero hot? Is it his smile, how he walks, his actions? Pretty much anything goes. Please keep it PG13 though.
5) You must include a giveaway (can be a book, gift card, book swag, etc).Readers should be able to enter with only a comment (no signing up, following, etc unless they are additional options)
6) LIMITED TO THE FIRST 100 ENTRANTS.
In addition to the giveaway at each blog, one commenter from the tour will win at least a $50 gift card to Barnes & Noble. We are accepting donations to increase the size of our Grand Prize and if this is something you’d like to do, you can send your donation ($1 to $5 would be great!) to [email protected] and please put in Hot and Deadly Blog Hop in Paypal’s description. Thank you everyone!
The more we all promote as a collective, the more traffic we get and the more new people we meet along the way.
That’s it! Thanks for joining the fun.
Back to the Blog Hop